2008年10月8日水曜日

♥Enchented♥



I didn’t watch any movies during summer vacation, but I watched Enchanted this year so I’d like to tell you about this movie. This movie’s main character is Giselle and, she lives in Andalasia of magic kingdom. On her wedding day, she taken in witch and fall into fountain. Finally, she arrived at New York at the present time and Prince Edward and witch are following her from Andalasia.

This movie’s beginning is animation, but after Giselle fall into fountain, she became real. She is always dreamy, so when she came to New York where anybody didn’t help her, she was so sad and her wedding dress was very stand out. Finally, she was helped by realistic person, Robert, and lives with him and his daughter, she gradually changing a fairyland’s princess to presently woman.

In this movie, some scene is basis ever Disney movie. For example, Giselle is fall down because she ate poisoned apple and this scene is similar with the scene which Snow White fall down. Also, Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid’s song is used in this movie. I like Disney, so the two points are really interesting for me.

This movie has some music, dance scene, so it seems to like a musical. A composer is Alan Menken who is writed many Disney songs for music, for example, the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin’s songs and so on. I like all of his Disney song, so I liked Enchanted’s song soon when I first heard the song at movie theater.

This movie has good story, nice music, and very funny characters which is really cute. So, I really recommend this movie. I hope you see Enchanted someday!!

1 件のコメント:

sacchan さんのコメント...

You really like Disney story, arn't you? I want to see this movie!